Monday, July 9, 2018

Intro matro

Hi is my fifth attempt to start a blog - MaVie. Oh yes, fifth and I hope the one blog I can commit.
This blog will be about my life with 6 children, with views and resources on marriage, family, education, lifestyle and current affairs

I hail from the island country of Singapore ζ–°εŠ ε‘πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬, which recently hosted the Trump-Kim summit and was in the spotlight for our hospitality. πŸ™ Apparently, some think that we are part of China since the majority of Singaporeans is made up of the Chinese race and some think we are part of a Malaysia. Technically we were part of Malaysia till we were separated in the 1960s. Hence many Singaporeans have relatives who live in Malaysia. My father’s auntie settled in Johor and we have been there a few times.

I strive to share with you interesting snippets of MaVie (which means my life in French) and do come back often to read and share any articles that may be useful!

This entry was typed with my new iPad Pro 12.9” πŸ’ͺ

#ipadpro12.9 #singapore #6kids #Trumpkim #education #lifestyle #marriage #family #currentaffairs

No comments:

Post a Comment